Are you worried about acne? How to get rid of it as soon as possible? A morning when you wake up with a refreshing mood and when you see in the mirror, your mood suddenly changes because some small red pimples have appeared on your skin. What to do now and suddenly you remember that you have to attend a function next week. This can be a confronting situation for any person. Acne or pimples are very common skin conditions that can affect you at any time.
Acne generally appears on the skin when your skin pores get clogged with excess sebum production, dirt, dead skin particles and dust. Well, new researchers also found that hormonal changes can also cause acne formation. The question is how to get rid of them fast because they are painful as well as embarrassing too. People may start giving you a disgusting look due to acne on your face. If you are also experiencing this condition, do not worry because you can get rid of it within some days with our magical herb. Wondering how a herb cure acne or which herb am I talking about. Be some patience and keep the article carefully, you will get all answers.
Mint leaves for acne
Mint is one of my favorite drinks especially in summer for refreshing my mood. I have always admired mint leaves due to its ability to instant refresh your mood. This tasty herb is really beneficial for your health. It is also an excellent remedy for acne treatment. Mint or Pudina is a great way of getting rid of acne. It works on all skin types with any type of acne. Believe me, you will get amazing results in your acne treatment by using mint leaves. Mint leaves acne remedy is one of the best methods which you can try at your home easily. How mint leaves work for acne?
Mint leaves actually dry up acne and clean up the pores. Topical application of the mint leaves help in fading the acne scars whereas the intake of this magical herb will purify your blood and reduce the acne re-occurrence. Mint leaves act as a great healer for pimples or acne. Mint has anti- acne element which dries up the acne and unclogs the skin pores. The vitamin A in mint leaves for acne treatment helps in controlling the excessive oil that the skin produces which results in acne. The mint leaves also tone up the skin and remove the blackheads instantly.
The benefits of mint leaves for acne treatment are not ended here. It has a great antioxidant property which keeps the skin soft and supple. Mint leaves help in fighting off the various bacterial infections including acne as it is also caused by the bacteria on the skin. You can use mint leaves for acne treatment in many different ways.
1. The first method is to drink a glass of mint juice regularly for getting all possible benefits of it. It will kill the bacteria causing acne as well purify your blood and thus reduce the acne development as well as its re-occurrence.
2. Crush some mint leaves and add some honey to it. Apply the paste on your skin. This mint face pack will cleanse and tighten your pores completely, thus give you a fresh and oil-free skin.
3. Grind some mint leaves with rose water in a grinder and apply this wonderful paste on your pimples to heal them fast. If you have severe acne or pimples, leave this paste overnight. This home remedy will surely drive away persistent acne.
4. Another method is to apply some ground mint leaves on your face to lighten your skin tone. Application of mint paste or mint juice helps in diminishing under-eyes circles as well as puffiness of the eyes.
5. You can even apply mint-leaves pack on the skin to minimize the size of enlarged skin pores. Rich in salicylic acid, mint leaves pack helps in loosen up the dead skin cells and shed them easily. So, a mint paste is a great exfoliating scrub for your skin.
After reading so many benefits and methods, you will surely try this remedy. Yes, it is true that there are the number of solutions for acne treatment but herbal remedies are always the best options. Not of any treatment options can cure acne permanently without giving any side effects as mint can do. It is easily available in your kitchen. So, folks, try this remedy and go anywhere you want without any hesitation.